1. At least 21 police officers, and as many as 51 total witnesses, testified to hearing shot(s) come from the direction of the "grassy knoll"; Many of these cops ran to the grassy knoll area to search for the gunma(men)
2. Several railroad workers were on the triple overpass overlooking the area and witnessed/heard a shot come from the area of the grassy knoll, from behind the fence. All witnessed "puff of smoke" from the rifle linger for several seconds.
Interviews with the men (MUST WATCH):
3. Eyewitness Gordon Arnold and at least four other individuals in the area around the "Grassy Knoll" (and "behind" it near the railroad yard) claim to have encountered several men blashing badges claiming to be with the United States Secret Service (or CIA). The Dalls Morning News published an article based on the testimony of these eyewitness, reporting that several "counterfeit" agents of the United States Secret Service were in Dealey Plaza shortly before and after the assassination. The Associated Press and United Press International reported the story the following day.
4. Eyewitness Gordon Arnold filmed the Presidential motorcade travelling down Elm Street from the "mounded" area known as the "Grassy Knoll", just in front of the picket fence. He claims that two shots were fired over his head from behind, stating that he "hit the dirt" after feeling the first shot go by just over his left shoulder. Arnold says that he remained lying down for the duration of the shooting until he was confronted by two policemen who confiscated his film and ordered him to leave the area. He suggested that he had been afraid to report the incident due to claims of "peculiar" deaths of witnesses to the assassination .
Interview with Arnold (MUST WATCH):
5. Interview with Parkland Hospital (Dallas, TX) Doctor Charles Crenshaw, who based on examining the wounds to JFK emphatically believes that JFK must have been shot from the front. Says that the "official" autopsy from the government is fraudulent.
Also, LBJ actually called and talked to him on the phone after Oswald was shot and brought to Parkland, and requested that Oswald give a "deathbed statement".
Interview with Crenshaw ((MUST WATCH))
6. Eyewitness Beverly Oliver is firmly convinced that shots came from the area of the "grassy knoll" embankment (per her words "in the picket fence area around the large tree"), and that she saw a "figure" (ie, person) and "smoke" there (ie, from the rifle)
7. Eyewitness Bill Newman firmly believes that shot(s) came from the area of the grassy knoll, based both upon the impact the shots had on the President's head as well as the sound of the shot(s).
8. James Files, confesses in prison to have fired the "kill shot" at JFK, from the are of the "grassy knoll". Claims that another shooter was firing from behind -- either Charlie Nicoletti or John Rosselli who were both in the building. They were ordered to go for a head shot, and per Files a round struck JFK from behind "a thousandth of a second" prior to his shot, which may account for JFK's head going forward briefly prior to going to the back and left (as shown in the Zapruder film).
9. Self-confessed shooter James Files discusses his activities in the days prior to the assassination. He claims that he and another man, John Roselli, met with Jack Ruby on one morning from which they obtained fake "identification wallets" with badges. Remember the info posted previously in which several witnesses, including Gordon Arnold, encountered "counterfeit" agents of the United States Secret Service flashing badges in the area of the "grassy knoll" shortly before and after the assassination
10. The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (1976-1978) issued a report finding that JFK was most likely assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
11. What did the Parkland Hospital Doctors Really Say on JFK's Wounds
12. Deathbed Confession of Howard Hunt fingers LBJ in JFK Murder
13. LBJ's mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown, blows the whistle: LBJ told her the night before the assassination "After tomorrow, those SOBs (JFK and the "Irish Mafia") will never embarrass me again. That's no threat. That's a promise."
14. Lee Harvey Oswald: "I'm Just a Patsy"
15. Secret Service agents ordered to stand down just before the assassination? - Agents running along side the Presidential vehicle ("human shields") ordered away just prior to the shots, act very puzzled/confused (NOTE: This may be a "plant" by proponents of the official story to "muddy the water" because this video may actually be from several miles (and many minutes) prior to entering Dealey Plaza)
16. Eyewitness Arnold Rowland says he saw a gunman in the Book depository building in a window entirely different from the one per the "official" story Oswald allegedly fired from.
a) Interesting analysis of the how the Zapruder film may be fraudulent, because it shows a large wound to front of JFK's head from the "kill" shot. This contradicts the testimoney from witnesses, doctors, and nurses who describe from having seen the wounds, that the back of JFK's head/skull had been "blown off" (ie, having the most significant damage). Even the "official" autopsy photos show JFK's face and front of head intact.
Websites for Research/Information